- We Learn about your business. That comes from a deep-dive meeting where we strive to understand all there is to know about your approach to the way your business runs. It’s also important for us to find out about what you like and don’t like. Things you’ve seen that appeal to you and things that you don’t. It’s not just about web design Bexley UK businesses have different expectations to other places around the world.
- Afterwards, we work out the best approach, by developing a site map and look to see what content exists, what needs updating or removing and what new things we need to develop. From text and content to images and icons.
- In the next phase, we develop a design that you’ll love. We take your design cues and create something that represents your business perfectly.
- Once you’ve signed off on the design, we create your sitemap inside Dropbox to allow you to post in images and content and for us to allow you to review the content before it gets used.
- Finally the site is ready to be reviewed and then set live. Once you’ve verified that the site is ready to go – we put it live onto the web.
As a web design agency Newmarket, we’re great believers in following a successful formula and design process. Our system has proven to get the results our clients are seeking time and time again. You may wonder why that is. It’s quite simple really. It’s a process of making the visitor journey as seamless as possible. The biggest mistake most businesses make when it comes to web sites is that it’s a linear process. A bit like designing a catalogue. When it’s finished it’s done. That couldn’t be further from the truth.
The fact is that it really is just the beginning of the process. Continually adding content and updating what you already have is key. In fact, this very page has already been updated over 12 times since it was created a few months ago in the quest for making it perfect and getting found using Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Iteratively changing and improving your page is highly recommended – by using our development services, you’ll be getting the opportunity to do just that. If you’re looking to get more eyeballs to your website then consider a pay per click campaign, we can help with that too. PPC is a faster way to get to page one – but you do have to pay for it every time the Ad is clicked.
Search engine optimisation takes a lot of effort to get the page ranked, but it then costs nothing each time the link is clicked.
If you’re finding the prospect of getting the right web development Bexley – then pick up the phone and talk to us. We’re here to give you guidance and time to ensure you make the right choice on the journey you are on – using the latest technology and thinking.